Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    He seemed to get over it after I jumped in with my new dry suit and ballooned up like the Michelin man. .

Now where are the photo's of this.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

Very same question was asked at Mothers Day brunch. What can I say I got lucky and no cameras were about.

the michelin man in the dry suit is really funny. after you do it once, you learn to bleed the air out of the suit before you jump in. my kids took a bunch of shots when i was first in. but you are still dry.

so, do you have your arms back yet?

Sled491 Guest

Arms are still a bit sore. Funny it's my hands and forarms the worst, it's like there's no strength left in my fingers and hands at all.

that is why they make clinchers. so the gloves hold on for you.

Sled491 Guest

Actually, funny you mention that. I was just thinking of ordering a pair for this very reason!

Sled,
    Sorry I wasn't available to get wet with you on Staurday. You're my hero!
    My weekend was packed with commitments. Hoping we do get a chance to get together and ski before too long

Have been using Clinchers for 10+ yrs. I really like them, except on occation the strap will "catch" in the corner where the handle meets the lead line.
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

Sled491 Guest

Scotty, weather sucked all day saturday anyways. I went out friday night as weather was perfect. Spent all weekend painting at the lake.