Default Leaking oil from hub

Anyone have a problem with oil leaking from the hub on your boatmate trailer? I found some oil coming out of one of mine the other day. I cleaned it up to see if more would come out while the boat sat in the garage during the week. It did, but it is very slow leak. I'm going to pull it off in the morning and see what's what. Any advise on fixing this?

Thanks
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

I would say check your break lines. could be a small hole in the lines causing the leek. If you hook up your truck to the trailer but do not hook up the electrical then backup the truck a little so there is pressure on the breaks you might see the hose squirt out oil. Might need someone else to watch as you back up a little.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

If it is not the brakes then you probably have the oil filled hubs on your trailer. I recieved an owners manual on my hubs with my boat from the previous owner. Be sure to check for your manual and if you can't find it check online. You should have a sticker on the inside of your trailer rail towards the bow that tells you the model and type of hub you have.

If I remember correctly the hub manufacturer wanted to be informed about leaks and repairs.

Good luck.

Check the small alan head bolt there on the hub and make sure it's tight. You should be able to see it without taking the wheel off. It's on the painted part near the oil bath cap.