Default Hibernation is over

Going to get the Moombie today and get her in the water
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I am in CT and the water is still a little cold but I am sure a wet suit would be enough. I pick up the boat on wed. so i'm sure i'll be jumping in soon enough

Thumbs up

I never found the water up in CT that cold. It always felt good to me but i am a very warm person in general. I guess that is why i never wear a wetsuit even in the winter.

Russ Wilde
    www.thewildexperience.com

CT water is great... just not yet. Another few weeks and it will be just right. Certainly no wakeboarding in the winter up here

Lucky Dawg, I'm jealous...I was able to get out on my folks barge 2 weekends ago, it got up to 80, but water temp stayed just under 70, which is too cold for me. We did get a nice tan tho, it's been raining and in the high 60's EVER SINCE. Getting my new Mobius tomorrow and this weekend already looks to be rained out, hoping next weekend will be clearer. have fun out there man!
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by lancesaville View Post
    Lucky Dawg, I'm jealous...I was able to get out on my folks barge 2 weekends ago, it got up to 80, but water temp stayed just under 70, which is too cold for me. We did get a nice tan tho, it's been raining and in the high 60's EVER SINCE. Getting my new Mobius tomorrow and this weekend already looks to be rained out, hoping next weekend will be clearer. have fun out there man!
    We hit Lake Catherine the same weekend, water 69' I just had to get in. Having never wakeboard, I just had to. It was cool for me but I did manage to up on 2nd try after not sking in over 10yr.....READY FOR DRY WARMER WEATHER...
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Ed, water temp prolly around mid 50's , need at least a shorty, if not a full.

Runs like a dream...

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

jmvotto,
    I am new to the moomba forums but by the sounds of it most here would agree you could change your last statement "Runs like a dream" to something like "Runs like a moomba"

Been out 2 times in South Dakota...Water temp 60 one day and 64.5 another. Air temp around 67-70. Neotop used very tollerable. Much warmer than 58 degrees at KC watersports 4 weeks ago...lol
    2008 Mobius LSV Blue and Black.

Sharpie thats a great Idea my current is " a day at the lake priceless" I was commenting on picking up the boat. One turn and she was running like a dream or a moomba....

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold