Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Rebirth of the Sea Dek swim deck cover.

Well after reading all the posts on the group buy you guys did im trying to get Chuck to agree to another group purchase deal. Spoke to himn in an email today and he said i can get 10% off by myself but i asked him if we can get another group buy going since theres still a lot of chatter from people wanting one.

Hes offering it to me at 198 right now and emailed him back and asked if we can get another 8 peeps to buy in if we can get the same 20% off. If your interested let me know.

Id like to get the buy in by the end of May.

Ill repost as soon as i get another email from him < tomorrow id expect >
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

So Ed are you saying to wait right now also? Are you working on something with Chuck? I dont mind waiting a bit longer. I am not having any issues with my swim deck as of yet.

I just know i want to upgrade that hard black deck to a softer custom looking one.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Read between the lines, I do believe that's exactly what he's saying.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I hate to read between the lines to be honest..Thats where assumption sets in and all the mistakes are made. I work for Intel and we don't read between lines its plain and simple and exact or its wrong LOL.

Glad you cleared this up Ed.

Also Chuck did email me and said he would honor a 20% discount again for an 8+ group.

So if anyone is interested still let me know. I'd love to get another group going to get some new deck pads. BTW Chuck said the pad has a 3 year warranty against all defects.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Revival

Funny, I did not realize the old SeaDek post was as old as it was. I just left a message with Sea Dek today about a one piece swim deck cover today. If there is a group buy pending I am in. I will put the pressure on Chad at SeaDek tomorrow and will post my results as well. I am sure they are reaping lots of business thanks to the Moomba forum. I, for one, would not know about the product with out the forum. I am ready to order and will discuss with Chad.

Mid Tenn i agree i would have never thought to replace this cover i would jsut keep dealing with the hard black one. As for right now im not building a list only due to Eds response that hes working on a new design and id like to wait a little to see if and see if i like it or not. I was at AWS here in Beaverton Portland < suburbs of Portland > and they didnt even know Seadek was doing this sort of thing so now they know and can refer more new owners also.

I would like to hear what you get back with them and hopefully Ed will have some more info on his new ideas and results very soon.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thats fine Ed no rush =)
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default sea dek pad

I'm intrested in group buy for a pad. I think the Rio is sweat. Let me know when you will place the order.

P.S. how do you get the old one off????

Theres a list building now on the group buy. Im not positive on the total number but we will get it worked out.

As fare as removing it there a thread on it in the modifications if i recall.

Basicaly a heat gun or natural sunlight to get it real hot then plyers and pull the old one off. Then you have to use some adhesive remover to get the old glue off.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm interested in the group buy as well! Sounds like a great deal, and my stock pad bleeding black all over peoples feet now. Its making a mess of my baby!!!
    Mark Miller
    2010 Moomba LSV
    2008 Moomba LSV - sold