Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Custom colors

Looking at another forum I say a 3 color version of the roo. Is that possible to get in this group buy? Or do I need talk to chuck about this when he emails me?

If its the one Ed posted pics of. When i talked to Chuck last he said it was for later this summer or early winter. It was a special one they made for Ed. It wont hurt to ask Chuck if you can get that one instead or hold your discount for that one. I know i would like that one too lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

im in just let me know what you need

Awesome man.

Ok i added you to the list above.

All im waiting on to make this happen is Mid Tenn LSV or SMrtz to get back with me to give me a final yes they are ready.

We have 7 confirmed people to buy.

KT send me a PM with your real name bro. I need it to give to Chuck so he knows who getting the discount when we buy.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Bumping this to the top again for anyone else that wants in on the deal.

We only need 1 more person to make this happen.

We have 7 confirmed and ready people to buy, just need 1 more to make it happen.

A brief breakdown on this thread, Black factory swim deck pads are hard, and they seem to start bleeding black over a short amount of time, 1 to 2 seasons and this causes foot traffic to leave tracks on your beautiful interior.

The new swim deck covers are thick, soft and have a 3 year warranty for any and all problems. These are direct replacements, all you have to do is pull off the old deck, clean it and reinstall the new one. The new one comes with self adhesive backing. Its like a huge sticker.

There is several styles to choose from. http://www.seadekstore.com/moomba.aspx

We are getting a 20% discount for a group buy. 220 normal price and we are getting them for 176. Not bad at all if you ask me.

So if you want in on this deal please respond or send me a PM with your real name so i can forward it to Chuck at Sea Dek.

Thank You
    Mike M
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Angry

Ok. Smrtz or Mid Tenn LSV, you guys need to reply either that you want in on the Seadek deal or that your off. I went out to lake again last night and just get pissed every time I look back to see black all over my seats from people getting into the boat. This 20% savings is a good deal, but not enough to keep me from just order the replacement if no one is going to commit. I don't want to back out and cause the group to be short yet another person to get the deal, but by next week, I'm ordering at regular price if we can't get the group deal. I'm tired of cleaning and trying yet "another" way to treat it and keep the black out of my boat.

I ordered a seadek platform and while mine is not yet installed, I can vouch that it appears to be a very nice product. So, if you're on the fence, I'd recommend getting off and ordering.

Thanks Volfo.

I ordered mine w/ the previous group buy & it's going on today as the black this season is 100% worse than last year. I agree with volfo and think others who have/have had these pads will tell you all that are undecided that this is one of the best upgrades you can make to your boat. Get Mike your info! You won't be disappointed!

Were going to hold this Post till Tuesday 6/ 16. Monday im going to contact Chuck at Sea Dek and see if i can work something out for him with the 9 people 7 confirmed i have.

I will post back Monday and let you know my findings.
    [COLOR="#696969"]