Thread: Back From Cabo!

Talking Back From Cabo!

What's up all,

Just got back from a week in Cabo Did all the tourist things, drinkin, fishin', drinkin', poolside loungin', drinkin', eatin' and of course more drinkin'! Don't think i'll be drinkin' for awhile! For that matter don't think i'll be eatin' mexican food for awhile either!

Anyway no swine flu and no masks! Amazing how the media blows things outta proportion. We got the Tamiflu stuff in anticipation but i seriously don't think it was needed, o well no bigge i guess.

Caught me a 160lb. Striped Marlin, man was that fun! Add 14 other fish / 4species caught between four guys and it was an eight hour blast!

To those that pm'd me i apologize for not responding, I should'a hung a "out fishin" sign!
    2007 Mobius LSV

How nice for you... Lets see here... I can't seem to find the jelous or the sarcasm face here on the right.

Glad you guys had fun. I love Mexico we go as often as we can. Good to hear you still have your head.
    We went to Cancun on the last week of February. It was an terrible trip, and the weather sucked.
    We love the area but the resort we stayed in was a joke.
    I figured the Swine flu thing was going to be blown out of proportion.

PWI as usual...

Wow nice Razz welcome home safely. My gf is Mexican and she grew up in El Paso and Juarez Mexico so each year when we visit her family we get to go across the boarder. I feel pretty safe with her since she has family there too and im the only one who looks out of place muahahaha

Im very jealous of you..

I haven't had my favorite food < Mexican > or a beer or any drink for that matter since Feb 17th..and i have apx 52 more days before i can on my birthday June 27th lol.

I have been on a strict diet to lose weight all spring so i can really get back into water sports with my new boat. Doing pretty good down 45lbs i want to lose 50 more till i can really eat something i want LOL.

Id love to tour threw Mexico though..any pics you can share?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

RAZZ
    Welcome back. My wife and I went there for our honeymoon. I was awesome. We had a great time there. Any sign of the Swine Flu There?
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Newty, Yeah we had a kick*** time for sure! We are definately going back!

Tazz the only sign of swine we saw was at the airport coming in where some of the workers had masks on. Going home we saw some gate & customs people the same way, that's it. No masks on the airlines at all, in fact hardly any mention of it down there! We talked to a couple from Mexico City on their honeymoon and they said the media had blown it way up so who really knows but i'm guessing correct as they downgraded fron 200+ deaths to 20 something within a few days. I mean i wouldn't actually call that a pandemic and now CDC is saying not as severe as they thought? Oh well better safe than sorry i guess but i know it sure paniced a lot of people though.

mmandley, way to go on the weight thing! I'll try and put up a few pics later.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I was awesome.
    Tazz - You sure about that? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Sorry,
    IT was awesome.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

tell me yall hit the cabo wabo bar? we hit the one in lake tahoe around new years. They are quite generous with there tequila. good stuff...
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Black/Grey
    Board - 08 Ronix Covin / 08 Ronix Cells
    Surf - CWB Tsunami
    Audio - 6 - JL M650-CCX 6.5" in boat
    2 - JL M770-ETX 7.7" on Tower
    2 - JL 10" W1 Subs
    JL M6600W & JL M1700W Amps