Default Stainless Cup Holder Upgrade

I know this has been posted before...but I couldn't locate it on a search. I have a 2005 Outback with the six stock brown plastic cup holders. I want to replace them all with the stainless versions. Can anyone tell me what size they are and the best place to find good quality reasonably priced replacements? Thanks!!
    2005 Moomba Outback
    Fox Island, WA

PWI as usual...

'02 OB LSV the cut out holes is 3 3/4. The cup measurements on mine were excatly the same as the listed on ebay, except the depth and that was only the drain sprout.

I just order some off ebay, 8.99 each. They should be here by end of the week. I can a report if needed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stain...spagenameZWDVW
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Google poker supplies, they use them for poker tables and such. Much cheaper that way. I gave you the link to the cupholders that SC puts in the boats now.

PWI as usual...

I purchased mine at Academy Sports for around $7 each, last year. Check out www.thmarine.com. That's the company that had distributed the ones that I purchased from Academy.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=5230
    www.louisianawakeboarding.com

2004 LSV
    Perfect Pass, Integrated ballast (front, rear, middle), Wake Plate, Tower mounted bimini, Swivel board racks, Surf board rack, Tower mounted mirror, Keel guard, 4 tower speakers, 12" sub, 2 amps, transom remote, Bow filler cushion, and the list continues to grow.

Has anyone ordered these lately? Mine are all faded and different colours.
    Last edited by jamie_abb; 09-13-2010 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Add justification for wife
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

X2............
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Here is what looks to be the same as what I purchased last winter as an upgrade.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stain...ssoriesQ5fGear
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer