Default Ballast Pump Part #

One of my ballast pumps split open during the winter.

Does anyone know the ballast pump manufacturer and part number? Do you know if my dealer will carry the part or can I order it online somewhere?

Is it your fill pump, or one of the drain pumps?

The fill pump is a Rule 2000GPH, while the drain pumps (there is one at each bag) are all 800GPH models.

Your local dealer will be able to get you whatever you need, but if not let me know if you need help sourcing one.

i just bought a normal 850 gph aerator pump to replace one of my drain pumps, was a different brand and fit in just perfect.

Yep, any aerator pump with 3/4" NPT fittings will work fine for the drain pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwm View Post
    Is it your fill pump, or one of the drain pumps?

The fill pump is a Rule 2000GPH, while the drain pumps (there is one at each bag) are all 800GPH models.

Your local dealer will be able to get you whatever you need, but if not let me know if you need help sourcing one.
    I cannot find the Rule 2000GPH pump on their website?

I'm not sure why it's not available on their website, get in touch with me if you need help finding one.

I found everything at Home Depot. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwm View Post
    I'm not sure why it's not available on their website, get in touch with me if you need help finding one.
    The only Rule 2000GPH pump I can find is a bilge pump style... its not what our fill pump looks like... any help?

I can special order one for you. Any particular reason you're dead set on using the Rule pump?