Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Yes when the fog cleared we finally found the dock with the boat sitting in it, whew!!!

Right now we are planning on the Millidgeville/Sinclair jamboree! Mrs.Z is working hard to get all of her stuff "programmed" and tested before we go.

The LS is great, we skied down the course, kneeboarded and surfed! You should have seen the faces of the people in the Ski Tique as Zachary surfed right on by them!

Gotta get Mrs. Z to get out the Nikon and share some shots of little Z with his ear flaps down surfing by the N'tiquers.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Well let me see what I can do about getting some pictures. You see Zachary has a Wake Junior helmet and Eliza has a Classic wake helmet. Not only for wakeboarding but they love to kneeboard together and they are both pretty good at it!
    Hers had ear flaps because she had ALL the ear problems growing up and he didn't and so his beautiful blue helmet has no ear flaps. Now you probably ask what that has to do with the pictures. Her helmet is Pearl White and almost has a pink glow to it!!! I think you now understand what the issue is. And I am not about to spend 45 more dollars on another helmet. She now wears his and he wears hers!

Me tell him that!??? I think he is at the age where I can't tell him anything! Isn't that why we pay for a karate school, swimming lesson, band camp, etc. They will listen to everyone but us his parents!
    I mean he didn't even want to wear it period but when I said where it or don't ski then he decided he could accept that!

What a lightening show we have going on now! Better click send before it's too late!!!

Oh! Zachary finally had his Doctors appointment! He can get in the water! He can ski, kneeboard, wakeboard but must wear the helmet with the ear flaps.

Just remember when this first happened he was not expected to be able to get in the water for 6 months!!!!

Kids heal soooooo fast!!!!

Wolfeman,
    My vacation was approved!!! We will see you there. Ginny is pretty sure she can go but if not we might have to leave her!
    Pat, Stacy hope to see you there!
    Sled.................cancel the tickets!!!!
    Natalie image being waited on!!!!

Now that everyone has the approval to get wet I am sure we will be spending a lot of money on gas for the boat! I now need to find a way to fill it up easily while at the dock. We have no Marina's on this lake! The Feds and the Florida Dept. of Natural resources watch this area like hawks!!! We are not allowed to fuel at our docks (yeah right!) we can't bring any motorized equipment (except lawnmowers) near the waters edge. We have to get permission to cut any trees over 6" in diameter within a 100ft of the water!!! They actually fly over this place in helicopters!!! Maybe that is where that alligator with the deer in its mouth picture came from!!!

Sled, its still not to late. The Sinclair Jam is starting to sound like the jam to be at. Funny after driving to Minnessota my wife and i were talking about doing something like that next time--bring the boat and hit some lakes on the way and meet some other Moomba owners around the country.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    No it really is too late. My next week is already planned with a work trip out of country again for a site meeting for our next project. But I am deffinately dissapointed that we couldn't put that plan in place, it does sound like the place to be!

Maybe next year then. If not I would really like to hit some lakes up north-might swing by and grab a hotdog and burger and drink some of your beer.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart