Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I finally rode my new Monza this week, it is a much faster ski than my HO Nitro.The Nitro is supposed to be the same shape, just a little bigger. Right now, I am getting back into the season so I will stay on the Nitro (since I love the way it skis) until my skill level comes up.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Default It'll be a while longer before I use that new ski...

I picked up a new Triumph a few weeks back and have been itching to give it a try. Took the family and boat to my folks in IN Memorial Day weekend and planned on a couple runs there. As my Dad is getting up there in age, my brother-in-law and I were doing some maint in the crawl at his lake-house before getting the toys in the water. Had the crawl trap door propped open with some chairs blocking the entrance so no one fell in. My wife had been on a bike ride and thought the kids had been messing around and pushed the chairs back which happened to be into the hole. She followed them in. To make a long story shorter, she took a ride with the EMT's to the hospital. Four busted ribs with a couple of busted in more than one place. She's lucky she didn't break something else. Spent all day in the ER and had a long uncomfortable ride home. A bad week got worse when she said the pain was moving into her chest Friday morning. We spent another day in the ER. They saw some blood in her chest cavity but didn't think it warranted sticking her to take it out. Doubled up her pain meds and she finally got some sleep that night. Seems to have gotten over the hump this weekend and while still in significant pain, can at least function somewhat. It's killing her more than me that we couldn't go the the lake on a beautiful weekend. We hope she is feeling up to a ride next weekend so she can at least sit in the sun and get some air. Hopefully she is back to normal by the 4th and I'll get that ski in the water. We're just thankful she is getting better.

Wow sorry to hear about the Wayne. I cant imagine the pain shes in. I have fallen and bruised some ribs but never broke them.

Really sorry to hear about that misfortune but glad shes doing better and glad to hear the kids wernt hurt in all that stuff.

Hang in there and it will be ok. Theres lots of sunny days ahead for the lakes.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Very sorry to hear it, Wayne. Hope all's better soon and you get some runs in.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

OH, MAN THAT SUCKS! I hope she is feeling better, or at least well enough to lay around the boat. Too bad, you got yourself a very nice ski. I have had some decent runs on a Triumph a few years ago while working in Florida for half a year.