Default Perfect Pass StarGazer

Hey I just Ordered the Stargazer upgrade to my lsv which has wakeboard pro....was a little pricy but I think it will solve some of my problems....anybody install this upgrade yet? doesnt seem difficult at all but was just curious if there were any tips

thanks
    aj
    ________
    XV1700A
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:33 AM.

I removed the Moomba Cruise and replaced it with PerfectPass Stargazer. I followed the instructions carefully and was able to install it correctly in about 90 minutes. The only step that I struggled with was to find the right location for the jumper thingy. I kept looking under the dashboard but eventually realized it replaces the current one on the engine. Since then it has been working perfectly.

Laz
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

looking at this same upgrade. can't decide if it's worth it yet though.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Smile

After i worked the bugs outta my wakeboard pro version,ie replaced 2 modules it works fine so i'm still undecided about upgrading again. when talking to PP people on the phone the suggestion came up to upgrade then but i opted to wait. If ya don't mind how much is/was the upgrade?

the upgrade cost a little uder 500. wich i think is a little crazy but for me it was a must have. It was very to install and it operates ten times easier then the old system. it also displays the time and water temp. all the time.
    ________
    trichome
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:34 AM.