Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

aj,

Setup is 750lb in passenger side rear locker, 400lb bag under passenger seat filled about80-90%full--underseat cooler is removed, 400lb bag in the ski locker, 400lb bag ontop of ski locker in the walk thru, trim tab 3/4 bow up and right about 10.5mph -think there is a little more still there-experamenting still
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

wow-

thats a set up- I have been running 750 rear -tube sack in the ski locker- and 400 in the surf side bow seat and i thought that was pretty good so i can't imagine yours....

how exactly do you hook up the 400 bag under the seats? it sounds like a lot of people have this set up and id like to do it but I can't find specifics on how to run pumps and everything....
    ________
    medical marijuana states
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Aj, Luckily my whole family surfs the same side so i just took the port/goofy side factory bag and installed it under the passenger seat after removeing the cooler (as far as i know I'm the only one to cut the cooler out)and then just rerouted the fill hose and empty pump and hose . I really hate haveing bags sitting out and I dont allways use the xtra 400 in the walk way but it does change the wave length.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

The wave is just about as good without it. It really just gets a little longer. We only had 2 people in the boat with 2 kids and 2 dogs, if I remember. With 5-6 adults you wouldn't even bother with it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I see...I would have to come up with a different way beacuse i wakeboard as well and still need to use my starboard sacs. but i love the idea of cutting out that worthless cooler and putting a bag under there. thanks for the fast replys!

aj
    ________
    XT600
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:35 AM.

I surfed a nice LSV wake yesterday afternoon. We have a 550 lb sack full in the rear locker (port side), the stock 400 in the ski locker, about 200 lbs of lead in the bow, plus 4 120-140 lb girls all sitting on the port side. We went about 11.5 mph with the wakeplate at 3/4 of the way up. Very nice.

Surfed for the first time on the Ronix Koal 5'. VERY SWEET SURF!

@ daze

Daze, do you have any weight in the drivers side rear locker? Also, got any pics posted anywhere of this wave, I wanna see

Joran, the only weight in the drivers side rear is a tub full of ropes and life jackets take of the rest of the room-maybee 30-50lbs. I should be getting out this weekend to try a couple new boards out and will try to get photos of my wave.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Joran, the only weight in the drivers side rear is a tub full of ropes and life jackets take of the rest of the room-maybee 30-50lbs. I should be getting out this weekend to try a couple new boards out and will try to get photos of my wave.
    Hey, what boards you tryin out?

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Hey, what boards you tryin out?

Two hyperlite broadcast's--should be here today
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold