Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Surfing Memorial

Couple of pics of this weekend. Even got the old man out there at the age of 65.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very cool man. Love to see older people out still. One thing im learning that i really love about the boating and surfing is your never to old to enjoy it. Surfing especially.

Im excited about Sept we are towing Fierah down to Utah to Bear Lake and my grandma wants to go out in it. Shes 72, after buying the boat the first thing she said is im to old to fly, and to old to drive, but i can sit and take pictures of people really well. So bring that boat down here i want a ride.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks for the photos.

There seems to be an inordinate amount of goofy riders on the board here. Maybe it's worth doing a poll to see how the numbers shake out? Or maybe Moomba just pulls a goofy demographic???

The oldest rider on my boat so far has been my uncle. I'm looking forward to giving him a slalom pull during our August trip when he'll be 70.

Looks like great times Roachman!

PWI as usual...

Sled491 Guest

I know I was out and there was no one gonna stop me Got to ride my new Red Tide. But I think it's going up for sale and I'm gonna get a couple of different new boards from Inslandsurfer.

Sled491 Guest

Have you tried the new Woody?

I have ridden the woody about 12 times and it is a big board. I definitely would recommend the Blue unless you are 230ish.

When you guys are talking woody and blue.. What boards are you refering to? Im still in the market to get a larger board then the one i currently have on loan for June. Im looking to buy end of June time frame. Going to stick out on the shorty 4-6 till then only because its free till then.

Can beat free board for a month lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Inland surfer

Sled491 Guest

I am getting rid of my red tide. It is a very big board, and will take any weight I'm sure. PM me if your interested.