Attached Images Attached Images
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    That rope swing looks like it could have been the highlight of the weekend!
    One of many highlights! Others included spending time with friends, surfing, skiing, great weather, a nighttime dip in the pool, smores and pina coladas. Ed, sorry you & T were not able to make it, hopefully next time.

MP220-I really enjoyed getting to know you & M. Let us know next time you make it down to our area. We also loved having Cinnamon around! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Kaneboat family-We love hanging out with you guys! I'd endure gnats again for you

ZEGM family-I was happy to get to spend more time with your family. Ginny, sorry you still didn't surf behind our boat. I guess we have to plan another outing!
    its MOOMBA time somewhere

MrsZ Guest

That WAS fun! Thanks to everyone. We all had a fantastic time.

Mrs Daze, we need to plan another outing somewhere in between....maybe with a 5k too?

A 5k??? I was tired enough as it was. I kept falling asleep yesterday on the couch. We had a great time with all of you. Shout out to Maxpower for picking up 2 skis in Pensacola for me-- the guy I bought them from absolutely would not ship them. The smaller one was perfect for Katelyn. Thanks so much for that and for grabbing the sunscreen for us and for sharing gear with Katelyn. I think she found the kind of board she wants. Maxpower actually took this photo with my camera (Katelyn on his board-- she gets a lot more air than I do):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

MrsZ Guest

Wheelie, thats funny! That is how the pics of Zachary and I look. He is flying and I'm wheelying!