Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would def say they are very compairable.

Wow! Really?...i Mean The 2009 Launch 21v Is A Very Deep Bow..and If You Say The 2009 Is Very Comparable As Far As Depth Than It's A Done Deal!.......awesome.....i Mean You Really Feel Very Very Secure In That 21v Bow As Far As Depth...plus Since The Xlv Is A 23' Boat..the Bow Will Be Bigger In General As Far As Width Etc.....so Iasuume There Is Plenty Of Room In The Xlv To Have Some Ladies Do A "shaking Contest"?...lol.....

The dealership is right beside my office so I went over there at lunch and the had a 09 XLV GG sitting right next to 09 21V worlds edition and the bow depth looked nearly identical. I think that you will be really happy with the XLV set up. And yes there is pleanty of room for the ladies hahah
    Last edited by SJTLMT; 04-16-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Wow!!..thank You So Much For Taking Your Own Time To Go And Look At The Two Boats For Me..you Did Not Have To Do That..but I Really Cannot Thank You Enough....just Out Of Curiousity Where Is The Supra/moomba Dealer In Altamonte?.....

It is Central Florida watersports in Sanford and it is only about 8-10 miles away. I needed to talk to them about service and they happen to have those two boats sitting right next to each other so I was able to look at them side by side. No problem man enjoy

Sounds like the Flint River mini-jam. Hmmm. A Snickers raffle. There's an idea I can sink my teeth into.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!