Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by wbarksda View Post
    How did you go about connecting both batteries to the boat? Did you add the switch deal? If you did, how much did it cost?
    Here's what i used to combine, correctly charge and disconnect when parked while listening to tunes, the Blue Sea 7610 ACR.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV

Razz, what did you mount all that stuff to? Nice job and looks great.

It looks like your gear is mounted on the starboard (right) side of the obserever seat storage area. On my boat the carpet is attached to a thin piece and I am afraid that if I mount to it I will have screw points poking out in the walk through. Did you add a carpeted mounting board?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Robert, that wall is factory with a what i've estimated is a 3/4" piece of plywood glassed in. I added the inverter, Blue Seas ACR & Switch, additional thermal breaker and the dealer added the amp (which is now gone) so i think i'll move the inverter up to the amp locale.

The new Kicker amps are directly accross the compartment from where they were.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Razz, How long of screws did you use to hold everything down? Where the sub is and where the amps go?

If i remember right they are 1/2" screws. Make sure yours is the same before screwing anything there! Look under the spotter cushion and the plywood inner wall ends there, you can pull the carpet down gently and measure. Because it's glassed in you'll need a pilot hole, use one or two lower than the screw.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Default Simple sub

A little late but I wanted to share my recent experience with a sub box install. I used a JL Audio pre-manufactured box. It was originally designed to be a rear-firing truck box. The slanted portion of the box, when turned upside down and backwards (yes... I meant to say that) slides nicely up against the footplate at the driver's feet. Click the link below to see the box. I noticed your interest in keeping it inexpensive. This was a great value and sounds fantastic.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...10RG-W1v2.html

You can see some photos on my posts on this thread:
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7041&page=5
    SCHNEIDER
    2002 MOBIUS LSV - RED
    FACTORY BALLAST - KICKER ZX-700.5 - 10" JL - POLK DB651's - FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS

Thanks, I am going to try and mimic Razz's setup tomorrow and we will see how it goes. The setup you have does look like a viable 2nd option though.