Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wbarksda View Post
    Thanks, so you think that will fit over my foot plat under the stearing wheel? I ask because my boat is about a hour away.
    I know for a fact they will if you have the correct height box. Mine perches on top of the footrest with the sub facing the hull. It's backed up to the heater hose and right next to where the wires go into the footrest. There are two brackets (top/bottom) holding it into the footrest and dash structure.
    2007 Mobius LSV

What kind of brackets did you use brazz?

Galvanized steel, works fine unless your in salt water. If your in the seat looking at the footrest the box sits on top and the side of the box is flush with the footrest face. The bottom bracket is L shape and attaches the box to the top of the foot rest nad the top is flat and attaches to the dash structure. make SURE to wire before you do it or you'll never get it wired! LOL!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Thanks man, going to gather supplies this week and head up next week and will let you know how it goes. Post a pic when you get a chance if you don't mind. Did you run an extra battery?

NP, will do.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Razz, not sure if you saw it in my last post but what did you do about adding a battery or did you?
    Last edited by wbarksda; 04-14-2009 at 01:13 PM.

I added a group 27 marine batt in conjunction with the Blue Seas 7610 ACR system to maintain it.
    2007 Mobius LSV

How did you go about connecting both batteries to the boat? Did you add the switch deal? If you did, how much did it cost?

Razz, I bought a box that is 12.5x12.5x12.5, I figured this would work?

That would have a volume of .77 cf based on .75" thick material. Generally perfect for subs in that category. Make sure to check your sound before you bolt it up on the footrest so you can add filler if neccessary as it's impossible to do once it's there, that is if you point it at the hull.
    2007 Mobius LSV