Thread: New Bimimi Top

Default New Bimimi Top

I just got in my new Z-Cargo rack in. have not had a chance to install it yet. Will probably do it very soon. I have to do it soon. the weather is getting hot and I need to hit the lake. I will post pictures when it is done. Oh buy the way, if you know of anyone that wants to buy my old one, please let me know. I had it custom made by www.towerbiminis.com. Make me a resonble offer and I might consider it. Anyways, i will post pictures of both tops when all is complete.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I just got in my new Z-Cargo rack in. have not had a chance to install it yet. Will probably do it very soon. I have to do it soon. the weather is getting hot and I need to hit the lake. I will post pictures when it is done. Oh buy the way, if you know of anyone that wants to buy my old one, please let me know. I had it custom made by www.towerbiminis.com. Make me a resonble offer and I might consider it. Anyways, i will post pictures of both tops when all is complete.
    Tazz
    Whats the story with your old tower bimini? Any pics of that? What color(s) is it? I might be interested in trying to adapt it to my Outback tower, assuming it would match and the price is right
    2013 Outback V

Ian
    I had sent the top to Tower Biminis. They added two yellow stripes on it. I wanted it to match the boat. I know your boat is blue. I am sure that Tower biminis can remove the yellow and change it for blue. I will take a picture of the top to show you. If you like it, make me an offer and I will check on shipping UPS.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

I am jealous that you have the z5. I want one, not for the cover, but looks like an awesome place to store 2 wakesurf boards and get them out of the way.

would be interested to see how it trailers opened. I always collapse mine when travelling..

btw, may be in henderson the first of may. wanna show me the new z5 and how it performs on the lake
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Tazz,

thats awesome can't wait to see it. I thought there was a thread on here that only z5 came with "new Boats" not as an add on. How did you pull that one off?
    I wish it would fit my tower but the OBV tower is too small.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

drop me a pm I am not sure if I will be in town then. I have a job to do in Calif. If I am in town, sure we can hit the lake.

I had contacted my dealer and they had ordered an extra one for me. Ed gave me a lead on a dealership in Florida that also sells the top. They had a few in stock and was willing to sell. I saved in the shipping ordering it from my dealer.
    Last edited by tazz3069; 04-14-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I wish it would fit my tower but the OBV tower is too small.
    OBV owners - don't forget to check out the Monster Tower Cargo Bimini. I put one on my OBV (check Mods thread) and can't wait to put it to use!

Drew, I check the thread, the pics are gone do you have the pics that we on that thread.

Thx JV
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Drew, I check the thread, the pics are gone do you have the pics that we on that thread.

Thx JV
    JV,

try this one:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7357

I pulled it up and saw all pics. I'll also try and get some loaded to my profile. Let me know if you still can't see them.

Here are the pictures of the bimini top