Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moomba Gear??

Default Moomba Gear??

Am I missing it or is the Moomba gear still the same. I thought they were going to be updating the site with new gear and be able to purchase from the website? I'm worse than a woman when it comes to shopping for new digs!
    BlueMoomba

Default Replying to Topic 'Moomba Gear??'

As far as I now it is still not up yet. It should be going up soon though, I hope. On 2-23 user dmgx (Which is Jay they guy in charge of that stuff.) when he got the new additions to the bulletin board up he also stated "Now to get the merchandise up." So I hope it is on it's way up.
    -Chris-
    04 Moomba Outback
    99 Silverado Ext. Cab

Moomba Gear is coming should be today or tomorrow at the latest. Supra clothing went up on Tuesday afternoon. I had a couple glitches nothing major. I set a flat rate for shipping at $7. Third person to order was from Germany! Needless to say freight was just a little more than that. ooops. Sorry for the delay. Best regards, Jay Warren

The Moomba online store is up & running!!!!

Thanks Jay

Larry

Where ? Still looks like the same tired stuff under the "merchandise" tab at the bottom of the page.

Definatly a much better look Jay, I like the beach towels.
    Is there any way you guys would be able to sell the decals that go on the side of your boat, such as the large Mobius decal that comes on the 04 Mobius?

I know this is a old subject, BUT we really need to be able to get some more gear to chose from.

I would love to see some visor's, tank tops and so forth. Hate to say but if you go to MC's website there is a ton of stuff. I know there are a lot more MC's owners, but us Moomba owners are growing at a very fast pace.

My girlfriend went to the Moomba site hoping to get me something for father's day and she could not believe that is all we have.

How do you others feel about this.

Doug

Doug,
    This topic has come up several different times. Before the revamp of the website we did have more choices (available in a .pdf order form). It sounded like the factory was not selling enough of the stuff to keep it going, so they significantly scaled back what they made available to all of us. I'm with you, Moomba is selling a lot more boats now so you would think they could offer up some additional choices of consumer softgoods. I would love to see some children's stuff, some more T-shirt options, Ladies tank tops, hat colors, spare tire cover...

I wonder if the factory would want royalty compensation if a Moomba owner was to offer up some freelance merchandise???
    Jeff
    Dearborn, MI

Im with Swairlines, Im sick of cleaning up bug goop off the speakers and tower. Some sort of tower cover would be very nice!!!!

I want the skiing kangaroo since 90% of those that see it will not know what it is.

SD2
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth