Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    Sounds more like an issue with the dealer - I'm suprised you didn't notice those issues when you took delivery, although I know when we picked our boat up I was super pumped and probably could have missed a lot (if I wasn't so anal, lol)
    yeah exactly... but i mean it was dark inside the garage he had, very little light so you couldnet really see the black mold.... alltogether were not to happy, get the boat, discover rust corrosion etc.. then we start it and it already blows a hose! i cant believe theyd even sell it to you like this though...

Quote Originally Posted by alex56 View Post
    yeah exactly... but i mean it was dark inside the garage he had, very little light so you couldnet really see the black mold.... alltogether were not to happy, get the boat, discover rust corrosion etc.. then we start it and it already blows a hose! i cant believe theyd even sell it to you like this though...
    Take pictures of EVERYTHING. Contact the dealer and see what you can work out.

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

The only issues I've had with my boat are working too much, and tree stumps hiding under the water. The boat over all is/has been great. The service shop where I go is great also. I would say you should talk to the people on here that live around you. They will be able to tell you more about the dealer and what not.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

the only thing I had and issue with was The trailer had no dent in it when I paid for the boat came back 2 months later and wham dented trailer not sure what happened but whatever I got a good deal so I didnt mind much

After taking it out a few times notice one of the hoses wasnt on all the way drippin on the v belt causing it to spin breaking it

So I had to put the hose back on and a 10 dollar v belt and I couldn't be happier with the boat

Come on summer let go ride
    2007 Outback V