Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Police

TP has a valid point as does Mikey. I'm in the same boat as TP and work as a Police Officer. Best advice I can give is to be apologetic and understanding. A condescending smart a$$ is definetly getting tickets. A loud intoxicated condescending smart a$$ is getting a new set of wrist jewelry and a complimentary ride to the ole pokey. Now I'm not here to get into a p!ssing contest with any ethugs or anyone else for that matter. I'm just saying that police officers deal with crap day in and day out and when they get a little bit of compassion and respect they are more forgiving.....most of the time

Man this is good stuff ! By the way i'm always polite to the police on and off the water . At first the officer had a attitude but the more we talked the more he relaxed.He did say if it wasn't for the law i would love to try it i told him to anchor his boat. Its all good ! just keep surfing
    I Think MOOMBA is Addicting

i am not involved with law enforcement in any way. no one in my household or immediate family, or extended family to my knowledge.

i am writing this with extreme fear of deletion, and likely no one will ever read it except moderator Ed.

because many of us like to surf, does anyone have any real ideas, solutions, to get the grayness out of the laws so that surfing does not become illegal activity? i am not aware of anything locally for me that makes it illegal, but if some thing becomes illegal in one place, the trend is to follow.

maybe this would be a new thread, how to keep surfing legal