Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jason, It was worth the pain to me to install. Im using it to empty my surf bag, It emptie'd just about as fast as my factory bag in the ski locker with the factory empty pump.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thanks for the update! How did you connect the hose? What size bag are you draining with it?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwm View Post
    Thanks for the update! How did you connect the hose? What size bag are you draining with it?
    I used that 1" hose adapter to go from the bag to the pump-coming out of the pump used a 6" long hose that fit tight over the threads-actually had to screw the hose onto the threads then the 1" hose fit into that hose-used a hose clamp to make it tight and it works great-just not very pretty, but its outa sight and works so Im happy with the results.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart