Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WakeMAKERS.com (Plug for a new Company)

Hey guys I just thought I would give a plug to a new Company that is just getting started. The Company is WakeMAKERS, www.wakemakers.com, the guy getting this off the ground is Spencer that used to be with Wakeside. Spencer is a great guy and as you can see from their site they should be a great resource and supplier for us Moomba owners, as well as Supra guys and so on.

I like some of the piggy-back systems they are developing to add additional ballast to your factory system. I would like to look at try the piggy-back integrated bow sack in my LSV.

Nice clean easy to use site. Thanks for sharing!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

These look to be the same prices or more as on Wakeside currently. While i'm always supportive of the industry i find it hard to beat Wakeside's service & support. Until they let me down i'll stick with them as they have much more than just ballst gear and always deliver asap. BUT i'll bookmark them and use them if needed ... Just my two cents worth.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Razz, I agree with you Wakeside has always been my go to place for all items wake. My last two boats sported the cool drip molded Wakeside emblems. Over the last few years I have dealt mostly with Spencer (Jacob before that).

I am not tied in any way to WakeMAKERS nor do I really know their business plan other then what I have pieced together and surfing their web site. One of the main guys, Spencer, is a very upstanding and knowledgeable guy, and a pretty mean wakeskater (and I am sure everything else that requires a board). One cool thing about WakeSide and Spencer is that they used to have some ties to Active Watersports, by far the best Moomba dealer in the world. They know our boats and the make-up of a Moomba owner.

I am sure that prices will be the same or close to it from both sites. I think where WakeMAKERS is trying to set themselves apart is that they are only going to sell ballast items (sorry Ed no T-Handle, but call WakeSide). WakeMAKERS is working hard to have turn-key upgrades and systems along with all the specialty fittings and hardware you could ever need.

thanks for the info ... i decided to order through spencer (great guy) and he gave me a decent discount ... greatly appreciate it and would recommend ...

Sled491 Guest

So far he seems willing to work with us, I hope it works out for the future. I know he's listening, and that will go a long ways

Thank you all for the feedback and the introduction! We hope to be an asset for the community, so if anyone has questions about ballast in general, or setups for their Moomba in particular, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Jason

Just placed an order for some fittings for my ballast upgrade, can't wait to get them so I can finish up my project!
    2013 Outback V

Jason, sorry ive been unable to answer when you called-i got what i needed and will find out if it works tomorrow-sunday. Let you know if anything comes up
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Don't apologize to me, I just wanted to make sure you got what you needed. The T1200 is a real pain to integrate because of the non-standard thread. We've done some informal testing here, and I'm not entirely convinced it's worth the trouble in most situations.

If you need anything else to make it work, just let me know.