Default Replacement Alternator

I need to replace the alternator on the Mobius. I have been having trouble finding a replacement Delco Remy like the one that came off of the boat. I have been finding all sorts of other brands, but do not know anything about them. What brand have you guys been using as replacements? Has anyone used WAI?

Delco Remy: 19020608
    Alternator - Delco 7SI Series 70 Amp/12 Volt, CW, 1-Groove Pulley
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC View Post
    I need to replace the alternator on the Mobius. I have been having trouble finding a replacement Delco Remy like the one that came off of the boat. I have been finding all sorts of other brands, but do not know anything about them. What brand have you guys been using as replacements? Has anyone used WAI?

Delco Remy: 19020608
    Alternator - Delco 7SI Series 70 Amp/12 Volt, CW, 1-Groove Pulley
    Jesse, any Indmar dealer would be able to get that alternator. We have them in inventorry at Indmar and could ship one directly to you.
    Larry Engelbert
    Indmar Marine Engines
    "Power to the Sport"

Quote Originally Posted by Engine Nut View Post
    Jesse, any Indmar dealer would be able to get that alternator. We have them in inventorry at Indmar and could ship one directly to you.
    Oh, I guess that I should have asked you that the other day! I must have been having a blonde moment when we spoke. I never thought about it! Could you send me price quote. Nearest dealer is close to two hours away.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In