First off, I'm on cloud 9 right now, this boat is so amazing and I just pulled it home last night 2hrs from Dallas, Texas. I'm so ready to get out there and ride!

Now that is out of the way I have a few questions...

I bought this boat yesterday off craigslist and its a 2006 LS, and i suppose is technically still under warranty of some sort. I had the boat serviced at the dealership before purchse to ensure everything was mechanically sound and it all checked out. The one thing i didn't check to much into (because I don't know how it works and couldn't argue much on it) is the interior warranty term for a 2006 boat?

1) Is the interior still under warranty ?
2) I was briefly told by a tech that he didn't think the warranty would transfer to me and that it only applied to the original owner (which technically the boat is still in his name for a few days so i could get warrnty work done if so).
4) Would the flat storage panel lids in the rear of the boat be covered by a warranty ? (they look like the seams are coming apart on both left and right side [no rips] just looks like due to heavy traffic possibly ?)
5) Should/Can I try to push the dealer to repair/fix for free?

Any input would be appreciated. Below are few pics of the boat. I think i'm in love.