Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Need your Opinion....

Seeking your advice to name a promotion that would provide a new Moomba buyer free options as a perk .....any suggestions?
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    "Moomba Free Four All!"
    Not a bad idea....

Any other suggestions?
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

Moomba Madness

Moomba MVP Program (Most Valued Person, or in Ian's case, Most Valuable Playa)

BTW, is the bow mounted grill going to make it on this year's option list?

You guys are the best! Thank you..

Gotta check on your questions. I will get back to you soon!
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Talking

I like "Moomba Free For All". That would make me call for more info. (LOL)

Reese350 Guest

In this market, there are only 2 ways to get people to spend money on something like a boat. Overwhelm them with perceived value or provoke them to make an emotional buy. If I own SC, I make a play with the wraps to do both. If you offered 'Wrap it up!" promo where any 09 could be ordered with a custom (choose from 5-6 standard designs) for free, you would definately provoke some emotional buys.

I think it would give the competition some grief because I bet some of their more cost conscious buyers start looking at Moomba. Everybody wants their boat to scream "hey, look at me" and makes people who see it go "Wow, what is that?". I think Moomba is already a cool brand (name, kangaroo, etc) but if you can get a few hundred custom wrapped Moombas spread around the country, I think you would be surprised at the impact it could have. Just don't lose sight of the Moomba value prop. It's a great boat of outstanding quality at an unbeatable price. That's exactly what I look for as a consumer (of anything) and the bling factor or a wrap included makes it a no brainer.

I also bet you could find a way to do it without eroding the current margin of a boat at all and stimulate significant demand by doing so. Make it a wrap...

My .02

And get the ROO back on the boats
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Just do something custom with a Roo. I was thinking about having him on the back of my boat, but I couldn't find anything. One day the stuff I have on will start to come off, then I might have to try and bring the Roo back.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

I too love the Roo. Maybe it's from being a fan of A.A. Milne as a child.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Natalie,

How about,

Moomba Cash for your "Roo",or

Moomba Cash for You,

You could set up a promo using a look-a-like dollar with the "Roo" in the place of the president. People could use the Moomba cash for upgrades on new purchases or possibly part of a down payment. (maybe you could get some stimulus money for the program)

P.S. if you really want to move boats, include a grill with a matching apron. Nothing like Grillin' while your Chillin' on the water. If you like my idea all I would want for it's use is a Grillobius wrap for my LSV.