Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MN Slalom Clinic - Wade Cox

It's official, Wade will be in MN for slalom clinics this July. Spots are limited to 8 skiers per day to ensure plenty of skiing and coaching time. You day on the water will include Tournament Ski boat, gas, light lunch, coaching and slalom course (maybe even a demo ski if you ask). Price for the day is $225

Skiers of all ability levels are welcome but space is limited to just 8 per day.
    Dates available July 22nd (Wednesday), 23rd (Thursday) and 24th (Friday).

You can contact me directly with questions [email protected]
    Last edited by snowboardcorey; 03-31-2009 at 01:54 PM.

Sled491 Guest

Hey that's awsum. Hows the response been. Any spots on the friday left, I might try to make a weekend out of it.

Email sent...I want to come down there.

I think there are 3 or 4 spots left on Friday.

Friday has 3 open spots.

Be great to have you guys, this is our most anticipated event of the summer. Not gonna lie, most people make it an annual thing!

I sent an email to Corey almost immediately after he posted that Wade Cox would be in MN. I gave my email address and 2 different phone numbers. Corey said he would give my information to "pro shop". I GOT NO RESPONSE.

Quite frankly I am really dissapointed.

Default Wade's the man !!

I did a Coxey clinic a few years ago in Traverse City Michigan. What a blast. He was so much fun to hang out with. Awesome instructor. there were a few of us that were shortline skiers and a few that were just learning to chase buoys. He had no trouble coaching each of us.

I would definitely make time to ski with him if given the chance.

Sled491 Guest

I think I'm really going to try to make this. Just sounds like the place to be!

After reading the posts yesterday (Friday) got on the phone and spoke with Pat at MMC. Friday is full.
    MY nephew and I are booked for Thursday. He lives in the twin cities and was stoked about the clinic. Never done one of these before. Looking forward to having fun and improving my skiing.
    Suggestions to pack/bring along (besides the obvious - ski, suit, gloves,handle)?
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

Sled491 Guest

Icy Hot? ha ha. JK. Sounds very cool. I have to make a point of getting to one of these this summer.

What happened to ya this weekend? We were out all weekend, although I didn't take the Moomba off the lift until sunday.