Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

These are my Abyss Lites I had put in. The water is really dirty on this lake so they can't be seen really well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

Bird man what did you pay for those?

PWI as usual...

Cant wait to see those in person
    You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.--Davy Crockett

Newty, these Abyss lites are $220 each. I put two back there. They have other ones that cost a bit more. If you want to see them all just go to Abysslite.com and the prices are on the site. Now the cost of having someone else put them in for you is another thing. Labor cost is where you will have to pay the most. I didn't want to have to use my off time working on my boat. I want to play in it so I had the guys at Earmark Marine in Lewisville, Texas put them in. They did all my LED work ... other then the dash lights. I did those myself.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Those look sweet but Im too cheap.
    I mean... my wife would kill me.

PWI as usual...

That's why I don't have one of those. A wife that is. I can buy whatever I want with my money. I can have as many girlfriends as I want. I get to go where I want, when I want, and do what I want when I get there. Why would anybody ever want to be married?! TrueTx back me up here!

I could think of lots of good reasons to be married, but they are hard to explain to people who aren't.
    I can also think of lots of good reasons not to be married. Pros and cons to both! Trust me!!

Nice work on your boat, looks great.
    As you may know I'm more of a do-it-yourself guy so if I can do it on the cheap then thats the route I'm going.
    I will have transom lights one of these days when the prices go down a bit.

PWI as usual...

Nothing wrong with that. The things that I can do myself I do, but if it's going to take three or more days to do it and I'll need another set of hands ... then I just pay to have it done. I work most of the month and when I'm home I don't want to spend 3 days of my week off working on my boat. Plus, these other guys make a living off of people like me bringing work to them. So if I can help them out by having them do it then I try and help when and how I can. I started a new thread for LED Upgrades. I put the prices for the items and link to find them. Check it out.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7621
    Last edited by Birdman_08_LSV; 04-03-2009 at 05:10 PM.

Lets say I have 10 LED's that I drop into my cup holders. Each of the LED's have a positive and negative wire so thats 20 wires to run to my battery. The ones on the website are 1 ft long so I will have to add wire to reach my battery.

I guess I am wondering how to bring 20 wires to my battery....then to the switch to turn them on?

I'm not sure about that. I'll have a look at mine and see what they did with the ones they added.