Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

I have no clue why we can't surf on Dunlap but that rule sucks!
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

Rumor has it that there are certain spots that you can surf and others that you cant. I talked to my friend that lives on the lake and he says he sees others doing it all the time without getting in trouble. That pic of the sign that Bird posted was where we pulled the boat out. Where we put in at there were no signs stating that you could not surf.
    You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.--Davy Crockett

Yah i stay away from that side even when the lake is up, i bet that was the stump my dad hit too. Well one reason I would say for no wakesurfing is b/c of how small the lake is. I have seen people do it up towards the damn, back as you go upstream or towards New Braunfels the lake gets narrower and it would be dangerous to the shoreline and also other boats trying to past you. I only wakeboard up towards the damn during morning and right before sunset, otherwise its mostly tubers and jet skis. If you go upstream the lake is great for wakeboarding as long as you stay in the channel.
    07 Moomba Outback