Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Limishowman would I be safe in guessing you show Limousine steers?

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Talking Canyon Lake this weekend!

I'm going to be out on Canyon Lake this weekend if the weather holds as is and the wind doesn't pick up. Anybody in the area want to meet up
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

Bird, hurry up and get down here. while you are here if you want to check out Dunlap let me know. my friend has a house on the lake and he can show us around it also if you want.

Canyon lake is a bit to cold for me yet

Wow how did you figuire that out SoTX? Did you show cattle at San Antonio at the stock show? If so what breed? Also when checking out dunlap make sure you have someone who knows the lake, as there are stumps and some low points on the lake. But yall should be good with yalls guide who lives on the lake. Ill be on Dunlap come easter weekend.
    07 Moomba Outback

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Thumbs up Dunlap it is!

Well, it sounds like Dunlap will be the place to go. I'm always willing to go where the party goes. (LOL) TrueTx, Send me some info on your friend and what days are good for him. You can send it in a "PM" on my profile. Thanks.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

Quote Originally Posted by Limishowman3 View Post
    Wow how did you figuire that out SoTX? Did you show cattle at San Antonio at the stock show? If so what breed? Also when checking out dunlap make sure you have someone who knows the lake, as there are stumps and some low points on the lake. But yall should be good with yalls guide who lives on the lake. Ill be on Dunlap come easter weekend.
    Well I was a hog man back in my high school days. Graduate NB high in 82. Showed pigs, Berks, hamps and Crosses.
    Saw your handle and figured it had to be limousine cattle. I like that nice long stretch side of beef. Hard to beat.

Well you may know my grandpa, I cant remember if he taught at canyon or nb high, he was an ag teacher at one pt. Last name is stolte.
    07 Moomba Outback

SoTX, i was out at Canyon 2 weeks ago. it was a little cold bu once you get moving it aint to bad. Just make sure you have some towels to dry off with as soon as you get out. Make sure you watch for the stumps out there also, there are a lot more showing this year than last year due to the drought

How low is Canyon right now. I also heard a rumor that they may close Canyon because of draought.

Limishowman my Ag teacher was Wonderlich and I believe he is still at NB high.