Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

mmandley when you get ready to remove it, use a cordless and carefully remove each screw. About halfway (starting from the bow) you will find one that spins but doesn't back out. From what I can remember the nut is above the forward cupholder under the dash and about 6 inches back for the storage door opening on the oposite side. Its easiest if you find the screw that doesn't turn out and then look. You will have a better point of refference.
    You going to do your windows?

PWI as usual...

Yea i was thinking of doing them next month maybe need to look into seeing how much it would cost to get them done. i might try it myself if i get them off the boat like were talking. Ive done graphic and pin striping and all sorts of other things on cars so i wouldn't think window tint is to much more. Just have to have the window clean and sorta soapy to move the tint around then use a good squidgy to smooth it out.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Just had mine done this past week.....I love it! I went with limo tint with no piecing. Its tough to get it all the way to the edge without taking the window out but I used some thin, black pin stripe around the edges and that took care of the small gaps.

Sets my black boat off so much nicer now......very happy. I had it out on the water for the first time yesterday and had no problem seeing during the day. As it starting getting dark it was more difficult to see but nothing I can't live with.

I paid $175.00

Another....

Back side...

Looks good!

PWI as usual...