Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

looks sweet, if you went darker it may of looked like paint instead of tint. It looks clean and not overdone.

I cant wait to see it on the water. I think having the darker gel coat will help reduce the glare that others may have from lighter colors... time will tell.
    Whats funny is if I would have gone darker, I probably would have thought it was too dark.

looks great.

my buddy tinted his really dark in the fall then traded it in the spring really never had a chance to see it on the water.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Newty, this is what it looked like

and then on the water

we did not remove the glass and had lots of gaps-didnt look to good but the price was right-free
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I'm trying to figure out if my moomba will it in my garage with the tower up... How high is your garage ceiling in that first pic?

10' 3" height in the garage. I have about 2" to spare. As I said earlier I had to move my florecent light over to fit the toe point.

Default Nice!

I think they look sweet with tint. I usually dont look out the glass either but the Moomba windows are taller than my old boat. Am thinking of doing 20 all the way and 30 in for the drivers window. What do you guys think that would look like?

My buddy just did his boat with 20 all the way around and it looks good! You can see pretty easily through it. you can forget seeing through it at night.

PWI as usual...

Yea that looks sweet and wow sounds like a big 3car garage. My boat fits in the garage after i relocated the washer dryer and reran Hot Cold and Drain lines for it. Looks pretty pro if i say so myself.

My tower wont stand up in the garage the rafters are to low. Only about 8 ft in my garage but i have the tower suspended by bungee cords from the rafters so its not sitting in the boat and then i can hang out in there jam out and clean the boat when the weather is crappy. My gf can park her Dodge Magnum in the garage still so shes happy.

Well i went and looked at my windshield i see lots of screws arounf the frame looks like its how you separate the metal trim. Are these two machine screws under the dash? I see the ones right as the tower bolts to the boat and those look to be a pain for access but doable.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Looks Good!! I had mine done in 20% and the sides done in 5%.... I like it dark. I do not have a problem seeing