Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by MANDMJMOOMBA View Post
    Thank You Very Much For Your Input Bashton...thats The Exact Type Of Feedback We Are Looking For.....i Assume You Are Talking About The Malibu V-ride As The Entry Level Boat They Offer.....as I Said , I Owned A 2006 Malibu Vlx...and I Agree With You....the V-rides Do Indeed Feel "cheap" By Comparison........what Type Of Moomba Do You Own?......
    Yes, I was referring to the V-Rides.

We have an Outback DD. If the water temp was above 50 degrees yesterday, we would probably have dropped it in when we went to scope out the lake!

BTW; we aren't real "easy" on the boat, we use it for what it was built to do, pull skiers and wakeboarders! We are pretty nuts about keeping it clean and looking sharp, though.

Best of luck with your purchase and keep us all posted.

Bashton

Thanks Bashton...we Certainly Will Keep You And Everyone Else Posted As To What Unfolds On Our End........by The Way..we Went To Our Local Boatshow Yesterday..and Was Told That Skiers Choice Was No Building Boats For The Month Of April Due To The Economy....food For Thought...

I Was Told That From A Supra/moomba Dealer...he Was Talking About How Even If I Ordered A Boat Right Then....i May Not Get It Till June!!!...do You Think He Was Being Truthful....or Was Pushing One Of The Boats He Had On His Floor Ready To Go?

This Guy Was The Owner Of The Dealership.........also A Weird Thing...we Want A 2009 Mobius Lsv.....the Mpsrp Is 39,995.00....he Sates On His Spec Sheet An Msrp Of 40,995.00 A Grand More...i Know They Can Charge What They Want...but Cmon.....

A grand more is all? Consider yourself lucky! Malibu, MC & CC are still jacking big time even though they can't sell them, go figure. Btw my dealer told me just the other day that SC has no problem selling boats so who knows.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Smile Open

I assure you we are open and building boats as I type...and will be in April as well. Currently, we are working on 4-6 weeks lead time for your boat. Most orders coming in today are projected to be complete by the end of April. Hope that helps. By the way, I like them both.

RIck

Me too. I also like that fact you care enough to pop in here and answer questions. Have a great day!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Angry

Wow..very Interesting...thanks Rick...so Now I Can Say With Confidence That This Dealership Owner Lied Right To My Face......i Guess Even In A Crap Economy..the "sales" Tricks Never Stop....it's Obvious He Wants To Push The Boats That Are Sitting In Shrink Wrap On His Lot And Not Have To Order Someone A Boat...one Thing...why Do I Have To Pay For The Shrink Wrap That Comes On The Boat To Ship To The Dealers...the "transshiels" Cover......it Gets Cut Off And Thrown Out...and I Gotta Pay Like $250.00 Bucks For That?........sorry That Is Just Crap....

I don't own a boat, but I sat in a 2009 21v and lsv back to back. Just sitting in them the 21v was alot comfier. The seats were deeper and more loungy. Its a little thing, but once you sit back in the LSV the seats felt short (like you were forced to sit upright and you couldn't slouch otherwise your butt would fall off the seat.) That being said, I hope to either be driving or in the observers seat, so everyone else can suck it up.

The LSV also had a bit of a squeek in the vinyl on the observers seat. Its a little thing, but impacts ones perception.

Lastly, and its the same decision I'll be making in a year, look at how much they cost similarly outfitted. The 21V comes with a lot more standard then the LSV.

Would anyone be able to expand on how the hull of the LSV and 21v compare in terms of which is deeper?

I Agree Totally...the One Thing I Did Not Like About The Lsv...was The Shallow Feeling Of The Cabin......the 21v Is Not Only More "pimp" Its Deeper, Comfier And More Plush....