Thread: My Mods

Default My Mods

Some are admittedly rookie mods, but I am proud of some, the WS420 install and the look of the LEDs in particular. I also upgraded to 750s in the rear.

Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks cool, but I'd suggest picking up some zip ties and cleaning up those wires, it sucks when cargo stowed in the near the amps jacks around with your wiring while underway and causes a loss of tune-age!
    2013 Outback V

I see you replaced the lights in the boat. How hard was that? I also like the lights in the storage area. I agree with the zip ties. They are a mans second best friend.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

The Wet Sound also looks like it was made to go there. How is it to control?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I found zip ties at Harbor Freight. I think 50 of them was about a buck. Great stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the wires are not ideal at this point, but I will try and zip tie them some more. The EQ is easy to control right there at the throttle, but I still need to figure a place to mount the mic.

Swapping out the factory LEDs for the Super Brights was easy. Slits in the carpet were cut from the factory install, so you just lift the seat, peel the carpet back, cut, splice, glue the carpet, and replace the seat. Down the passeneger side I ran the bow light, stereo compartment, court light, and storgage compartment on the same spliced line. The left has the left court light and other left storage compartment.