Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mofierka,
    I don't know of any bags that are bigger and fit in the ski locker.. does not seem to be any space when mine is full.
    Couple of options... tailgates description above, or an integrated bow sac under the front seats. You could add a 4th valve to your ballast system and an additional drain pump and make that work. There are a couple of posts on this topic on here.. search gravity iv or 4 .
    I am content with 1200 lbs in mine. I don't enjoy driving my boat over loaded.. but I am not pulling any inverts or many tricks at all for that matter..

I am just a 38 yr old that enjoys riding.. gettin a little air and gettin out in the sun/water.. No style, steeze or special stuff in my riding! HA HA

If you run 1500 in the rear, you'll need at least 1000 in the front to balance it out.. I ran 1500 in rear, center locker full and 300 on top of center locker once last year and still porpoised a little.. of course, you could load the bow with boat bun and that might help, but you'll need at least 4 of those..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I run the triangle sac that sits on top of my seats. Says it is 1k but I'm not sure? I'm thinking about putting the 750's in the back. I run stock plus 540 in lead dispersed under the rear sacs and a 750 in front of the rear seat about 3/4 full.
    My thinking is if I run the 750's in the lockers I can do away with the lead and sac in front of the rear seat.
    I have to be careful about swamping it but where I ride it is usually not too big of a problem.

Hillbilly, where do you ride?
    We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.

hey hammer,
    looking to upgrade ... i have an '07 lsv ... not sure where to find the best price on the sac's ... i came across these from wakeside.com ..

http://www.wakeside.com/product/boat...ies+fat+sac.do

also, is it just a simple swap out using the existing hardware, etc.? any info would be great- thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I upgraded from gravity 3 Ballast in transome to 750's in rear made a huge difference in surfing got a very nice curl on our LSV. All plumbing is the same plug and play didnt take that much longer to fill.I dont think they need to be full wakeboarding maybe to 400.
    Anyone else have these bags ? still have the others probly want use them since we always have 8 or more usally.
    Last edited by meech; 03-22-2009 at 12:31 PM.

Sac river. I live in Woodland so if I ride with friends from Sac then I ride under the I-5 bridge by the airport. But I also head north when I have people that know the river up where it gets kinda sketchy. I rode the deep water channel out of Buckle's Marina quite a bit this winter, It's the half way point between me and some friends from the Waterford/Turlock area.

meech, you'll need quick disconnects for fill/empty as the sac's come with standard fittings. once you put in the quick disconnects, they are plug and play.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

I took my boat down to the shop to get it ready for the summer. While it's there they are putting in the 750 sacs in as well. I'm also getting a sac for the walkway in the bow. I had to get a pump for it, but it's all good. I'm thinking that if I end up needing more weight in the front then I'll just put one of the stock 400's up there in the seat as well. I don't think I'll need it for awhile, but it's an idea if I come to need more weight. All this just to wakesurf! But I hear it's a blast and I'm really looking forward to it. I want to get my Dad into wakesurfing. He doesn't do any kind of ski stuff. He likes to be on the tube, but at his age he doesn't like to come flying off. I think the nice slow speed of wakesurfing will be something he likes. What do y'all think?

I have an 08 XLV with 1150 lbs up front and I just bought the 750's for the rear (Total-2650). I know it will be better for surfing but I'm not sure how well it will work for wakeboarding, anyone know if this will need more weight up front? I don't really want sacks in the boat so I will probably just fill them to the point where the wake looks the best at 23mph.

I run the 400 up front. A 750 pound sac in the left locker and another 750 sac about 3/4s full on top of that. I get a huge wave with a nice curl.