Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 750lbs Fly High Sacs

I upgraded from gravity 3 Ballast in transome to 750's in rear made a huge difference in surfing got a very nice curl on our LSV. All plumbing is the same plug and play didnt take that much longer to fill.I dont think they need to be full wakeboarding maybe to 400.
    Anyone else have these bags ? still have the others probly want use them since we always have 8 or more usally.
    I Think MOOMBA is Addicting

Yea i dont know what to do with mine i guess i could get change for them for who ever needs extra sacs.I should have figured everyone upgraded by now sorry for the wasted thread.

Hammer,
    I have the 750s in my lsv.. if you fill them full for wakeboarding, you will need more more weight in the bow.. Some guys add 400-600 to the bow to run the 750s full .. I pulled a kid who could REALLY throw some tricks last summer and he wanted it sacked out.. we filled both 750s and he brought a sac that we put in the front walkway that was about 300 and still did not have enough weight in the front (along with the 400 center locker).

I actually use 400s in the rear for wakeboarding and switch to the 750 for surfing now.. but I rode fror 1 1/2 years with 750s just not full for wakeboarding..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I upgraded my XLV's Gravity III to have 750's in the rear and 1000 center. I never fill the 750's past about 500 for wakeboarding because it's unbalanced. In fact, I plan to use one of the original 250's in the bow.

Talking

Thanks for all the input,thats what i wanted to here is what everyone else was doing.Trying to set my boat up more for surfing than wakeboarding but my 16 year old still likes to wakeboard he gets tired of that pretty quick then we surf for hours.

Anyone seen the new shredstixx comp 1 looks like a nice board. www.shredstixx.com . Im going to pull the trigger on one they have spring edition that is solid orange (it will match my boat).I have the jamako nice board fast.One of these days i can afford a custom walker project

Ed G That is sweet love it i've never seen that like the art work ! I went online to build mine it came out to be a GRAND thats alot for a board i guess i coud build one for 600.00 or 700.00 but i want it truley custom one of a kind.

Ed, That is a great looking board. Have to love the Moomba logo.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Ed, did the black marks come off from the Atlanta jam?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Was thinking of upgrading to 750's in the rear myself and wanted to run them full. Is it possible to upgrade the sac in the ski locker? Because it seems like there isn't any more room in there for a bigger bag. Just wondering if it's been done.

Ive heard this setup works well, but have yet to try it, but will this spring

both 750s full, center 400 full, original rear 400 full in walkway in bow, and the other original rear 400 on top of that forward in the bow.