Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Ed, I had to use every angle I could to get the new boat. Just kidding, my wife is a huge support and loves the new boat, she is a little embarassed that we only had the last one for 8 months. The opportunity for us to get into the '07 LSV was perfect so we jumped on it. Of course I must keep my list of mods hidden for awhile, but she likes the swivel seat mod so that is next.

I will put the pad on right away so that we won't get the dreaded black marks on the nice new upholsty on the new Grillobius (smart thinking, and well documented on the site). She has already signed on for putting it on as soon as we get it so we don't ruin the new upholstry. She also thinks getting some extra for step points, like on top of the gunnels, is a good idea.

Before long my whole boat will be SeaDek'ed out. I hope grill drippings won't stain the SeaDek. (LOL)

Robert, thanks making the group buy happen-this was a first for me. I had forgotten how soft this pad is.

Im thinking about trying to reuse the old pad as a gunnel step pad.

Ed. no transom pad yet, i also requested that it be black-figured it would look better on the transom.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

hey moombadaze,
    i'm interested in the transom pad too ... keep me posted .. perhaps we can get a group buy on this too ...

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Robert, thanks making the group buy happen-this was a first for me. I had forgotten how soft this pad is.

Im thinking about trying to reuse the old pad as a gunnel step pad.

Ed. no transom pad yet, i also requested that it be black-figured it would look better on the transom.

I would be in for a transom pad

i wanna seee pics, anybody get a black pad?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

YEAH! Found the UPS guy left me somethin' yesterday

Hope I'm not too late for the group buy. I need one bad. Should I just call? Thanks.

Buddy

Give Chuck a call at SeaDek and I am sure he will work with you.
    Last edited by Ed G; 04-30-2009 at 07:26 AM.

Gave him a call and mine should be here anytime. Thanks.

Default teak deck

Hey guys I have a teak deck, dont think I like it(still awaiting boat arrival)I like the looks of the glass decks. Would it be possible to cover it with seadeck and a piece around the edge too?