Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thanks i emailed him ill see what he says. Ill let ya knwo if the discount still is available or not.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Scotty's I've never seen the 3 pc I really like it. Color match looks great. Got my boat on the lift this weekend. Ready for a ski this weekend?
    Sled, trying to free up my Saturday afternoon. If i can, does that work for you?
    Sunday I'm tied up with Mother's Day activities.
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

Sled491 Guest

Yep, I'll be at the lake all day so if you can make we can go for a pull. Now where's that Deerfield to fill up the roster?

Default group buy continued

Hey guys..
    My appologies for not being able to follow up and get that pad ordered wit hthe last group buy. I was in the midst of getting a new wetsounds system installed that got more and more expensive...(pics to follow) I just spoke with Chuck and he says he has had at least four calls in the last few days asking about the pricing and if we can still get the group buy pricing.

The answer is Yes we can still get the pricing however each order to get the full discount requires a min of 8 people ordering.

If you guys can let me know who is interested we can get these things ordered up.

Cheers!
    Jay
    2005 Moomba Outback

On the bottom of this page is my new post about reordering a new Sea Dek cover with group buy.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7887

Lets give it a couple weeks because Ed says hes working on another design we might like. I am diffidently in to buy one i just want to see the new design.

Sorry i don't know how to make it a Hyper link. =(
    [COLOR="#696969"]

finally posting a pic ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice Meech. My GF was once again skeptical if we need to buy a new swim deck cover as our boat is so new and yesterday after she finally got in the water and had to climb on it several times she said my knees are sore. I told her the new deck cover i want is much softer. She replied then order that dam thing and lets do it LOL.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That is exactly how all of this with Seadek got started over a year ago now! We got our new LSV in March of last year and the first time out my wife said "this doesn't cut it for me or your grandsons" and then aptly said "find a solution"! I never said a word just started looking until i found SeaDek and Chuck Yates, the rest is history now obviously.

So after a year and on the second season it's holding up admiring well, it's a joy to sit on the platform and hang out and the grandsons can get up on so much easier now without skining knees (adults too!). We couldn't be happier with it and i'm real glad to have found it and and shared it with the Moomba family. Ed's been a great advocate and took it a step farther, then again Ed has a passion that borders on eccentric i think!

Anyway i'm glad i found them and glad it took off.
    2007 Mobius LSV

haha, that's great ...
    my boat is brand new too and just "had" to get one ...

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Nice Meech. My GF was once again skeptical if we need to buy a new swim deck cover as our boat is so new and yesterday after she finally got in the water and had to climb on it several times she said my knees are sore. I told her the new deck cover i want is much softer. She replied then order that dam thing and lets do it LOL.

Yea i have been wondering that myself. Odly enough yesterday after putting the deck on the boat before we left the house i grabbed the center on the side area and about 2 inches pulled up off it. The glue eighter was thing there or just the residual heat is making it loosen up. The deck was in the garage all week and on the porch for maybe an hour while i hooked up and pulled her out of the garage and set her up.
    [COLOR="#696969"]