Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Count me out.. I'm sorry they are just a tad bit more than I had originally thought they were and I have GOT to buy a new cover before I do a swim pad. The cover runs probably around 5-600 dollars. I hope I didn't screw anything up.
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

hey scottys,
    yes, that's correct ... chuck mentioned the same thing to me earlier, but he decided to take my order today cause he would of needed to take it sooner or later ... there was no reason for me to contact robertj and then turn around and call chuck back to place the order ... if that makes any sense ...

Quote Originally Posted by Scottys View Post
    Hey guys just a bit confused. I also taked to Chuck earlier today. He did not want to take my order until RobertJ gets him the list of group buyers. This is how he laid out the plan to me.

RobertJ is coordinating the group purchase. I'm to contact Robert and tell him I'm in. Which I did through a PM earlier today. Once Robert has the group names together he'll forward them to Chuck and let us know he has done so. Then each of us needs to contact Chuck with the specifics of our individule orders.
    Once that has been done he'll process all the orders through manufacturing at the same time. That is how we're getting the group discount.

Meech-sounds like Chuck took your order today, is that correct?
    Robert - have I missed the opportunity to get in on the group buy?
    Have I misunderstood the plan?

Meech,
    Makes sense to me.
    Robert,
    You posted that you will contact Chuck tomorrow with additional names. I'll wait until Wednesday and contact Chuck to place my order with him.
    If your plan changes now that I see that jclay5 is out, let me know if I should wait longer than Wednesday.
    Thanks for handling this for all of us!
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

I am ready to contact Chuck to make the arrangments do I just call him and tell part of the group buy? I see a timeline of buying by Wed?

Ill be giving him a ring to order mine tomorrow

Cheers
    2005 Moomba Outback

I'll try to call Thursday. I am on the road for a couple of days..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Talked to Chuck today and ordered my new Roo mat - YEA! Sounded like they will be in production next week so contact him quickly if you're going to be placing an order.
    As far as the transom protector goes he said that once they have it ready they will be sending out a mass e-mail to all who have provided an address to them when they placed their order.
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ View Post
    Here is the list as I see it right know. If you wish to be added/deleted let me know. Chuck is giving us until Friday to get the order together as a group.

1. robertj
    2. jclay
    3. mcdye
    4. meech
    5. 04outback
    6. wolfeman131
    7. scottys
    8. smrtz

The following guys I am unsure of, so let me know
    9. moombadaze
    10. eseebeck

If you have already contacted Chuck at SeaDek let me know. If you want to be a part of this group buy and you are not on the list come on board. SeaDek has a great product and is offering 20% off for the group buy. If you go through the posts you can see some examples of the products offered and read some testimonials from fellow owners.
    Gentlemen, I spoke with Chuck today and He sent me a list of names of the people that have placed their orders. So far the following six people have placed orders.

Steve
    Stacy
    Mitch
    Chuck
    Brad
    Scott

If your indicated you wanted to be in on the buy and your name is not on the list above please get a hold of Chuck or myself right away. Chuck is looking to move the group buy into production on Monday. I am unsure of what will happen if we don't get the full 8 people, but Chuck is a fair guy and I think he will work with us. I will be placing my order shortly. I have been holding off to see if we could get the 8 without me since I am buying a new/used '07 LSV that has a good pad on it (although not as good as a SeaDek). I will still place my order if needed since I started this group buy and I don't want to screw you guys or Chuck.

thanks for the update robertj ... there has to be 2 more takers on here ... step it up gang ...

I will talk to Chuck first thing Monday morning. I make number seven so we are just looking for the 8th man or Martha. As I said, if we don't get the 8th I am sure we can work something out with Chuck. He has been great to work with and I don't want to leave him hangin.