Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Boats gassed and cleaned
    food bought
    Beer bought
    almost ready to go
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Well i dont feel like im ready, no firewood yet and no smores stuff yet.

But did i mention the beer is allready cold
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I hope you guys have fun! I cant wait to get down here for good, I am really tired of commuting. I will be cleaning up the boat and taking it in for service and de-winterizing this weekend.

I am not driving there yet we have just been looking at houses over there. We have been following real estate agents around and I am not very familier with the area yet. I just don't know which way I will take. I am living in an extended stay right now in Lake Mary.

Will do. I went over to the dealership at lunch today to meet everyone and introduce myself. They all seem like good people.

I took the day off tomorrow. I have 50 different things going on. I did go outside this morning and scrub down the pop-up grill though so it can sit in the sun and dry. The beer is gone. Have to start over on that. In the meantime I'm trying to clear a lot I can't drive onto. Yesterday I rescued a culvert pipe (lots of digging) and moved it over there. Tonight I have to dig the ditch deep enough to lay the pipe in there and make the drive over. I'm already sore. I'll be up for some surfing on Sat. but not much else.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

got wood now

should be rollin into the campground about 6:30-7:00 tomorow night
    crackin open the first beer about 6:31-7:01
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    you gonna be on the water when Tammy and I get there Saturday morning or hanging around camp?

We should be there somewhere around 9:00-9:30.

I'm thinking I may get there, set up camp and launch when Pat's ready.

I think they have a check-in time too.
    You just might be my alarm clock-we will be hanging at the site and wont be launching till its time for everyone.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

I took the day off to get stuff squared away. I finished my project with the culvert out at the lot (see pic) so all I have to do is get stuff ready and pack, etc. I have all day to do it. So the plan is to wake up and leave at 7 am. Sat. with breakfast en route. I should be there before 11 and all we need to do is set up the tent and throw stuff in there. No need to pump up air mattresses or any of that. The kids can do that later when we are making dinner. So I expect to be on the water by noon for a full afternoon of playtime. WEATHER as of right now 80/62 partly cloudy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Well the truck is all loaded up except for the coolers, i'll just load them when i get home and grab the boat and were on the road---not that it will go that smooth but just maybe it might

Ed, no problem- if not tonight will scope it out in the early am. Can us larger sized kids go on the night hike?
    She is still not able to run.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold