Default Under water LED lighting

Has anyone seen the new hot thing thats going now under water LED lighting looks pretty cool.Heres the web site www.abysslite.com I think it comes standard with some mc hate to say that word on here no offence to mc owners. This may be my new purchase we like to floate at night. whats evryone think ?
    I Think MOOMBA is Addicting

that is sweet. we like to go out at night as well. After i get used to drilling holes in the boat after the tower install i might have to drill more holes for the under water lights.

The underwater lighting has been around quite awhile actually. MC uses the Abyss, while Tigé and Malibu use their own proprietary lights. There are actually a number of mfgrs of these things and none are anywhere near affordable with the exception of the BulletLines units at around $150 each.

I know a few guys with various lights and all have said the same thing, they are cool for awhile then it fades and you realize you just dropped a small fortune on lights.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Yea i thought the same thing , but knowing me all probly go ahead and do it since we do like to go out at night.But it is hard to let go of that kind of money.

I got mine on ebay. I think I paid $100.00 for the pair. I already installed them. I just need to wire them up now. Still need to add more LED lights to the boat. Earmark audio in Texas is making me LED speader rings for the boat. Rings are $20.00 each. Being an electrician, I already have the LED lights that I need to finish the project. The guy I talked to was Justin. His number is 214-222-0974 or go to the website. www.earmarkaudio.com
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I got mine on ebay. I think I paid $100.00 for the pair. I already installed them. I just need to wire them up now. Still need to add more LED lights to the boat. Earmark audio in Texas is making me LED speader rings for the boat. Rings are $20.00 each. Being an electrician, I already have the LED lights that I need to finish the project. The guy I talked to was Justin. His number is 214-222-0974 or go to the website. www.earmarkaudio.com
    Tazz
    Can you send a direct link to the ones you got.. I can't seem to find any lighting.
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

Default Earmark

Earmark marine audio did all my stereo system and Led's i guess they will install the under water lights to. They do great work great guys they know there stuff.

Default under water lighting

this is a great on line store good guys http://www.bulletlines.com/servlet/t...EDs/Categories

Sled491 Guest

those Abyss lights are the bomb. We just never go out at night.

Tazz how you doing these days, things pick up?