Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jim,
    thanks for the thoughts for my dad. he was 66. prayers for you family also.

i dont know if we are really hard core, just really like to do it. with the spring weather now, it is supposed to snow sat, maybe make it out mid week?

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    Jim,
    thanks for the thoughts for my dad. he was 66. prayers for you family also.

i dont know if we are really hard core, just really like to do it. with the spring weather now, it is supposed to snow sat, maybe make it out mid week?
    Yearround... my condolences to you and the family for your loss. 66 is young! Heck, I am turning 1/2 a century next week!!!! But that's a different story.
    I think you are hard core. That water has got to be cold. Did you notice the temperature by any chance?

On another subect, the GT family is planning a trip to Lake Powell sometime in mid June. This time we will probably go to Bull Frog marina. We are campers and I am wondering if you and your crew are interested. I am always game for meeting new people and making new friends. We could synchronize our watches if you like.
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

GT,
    thanks

the water was 47.

as for LP, we are planning to go for a long weekend in may, just adults, then with the family in sept/oct our summer got booked up way too fast. thanks for the invite. the water in june is still cool for the kids to play around in like in july and aug, but very fun anyway. we usually camp in stanton creek area.

i will be in UT fairly regular, will try and meet sometime.