Default Custom Cover for 97-00 Moomba

Hey,
    I work for Overton's in Raleigh, NC and just wanted to post that we have a custom cover designed for a 97-00 Moomba Kanga CB/Mobius BR/Outback BR I/B It covers the swim platform. This cover is made by Westland and is in new condition in box. This cover retails on our website for $299.99 but I could sell for $199.99 to blow thru....If you'd like to look at the style go to www.overtons.com and in the search engine enter 71001

I can be reached at [email protected] with any questions.
    thx
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    you know Kevin, when your company was asked to donate to the Florida annual Supra/Moomba Owners jamborees, they wouldn't even give up as much as on Overton's sticker.

Now your on the Moomba boards mooching free advertising.

I see a problem with this picture.

We Moomba owners tend to support those who support us.

Atlanta jamboree is coming up...

your company donating a wakeboard with bindings, for kids, would be a nice thing to do.
    Heck, went i wrote a email to them about donations i did not even get a note back
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Once upon a time that name meant something in watersports. Now it's just a catalog like all the other ones with no personal touch. They just shipped me the wrong product and admitted they don't actually have the right one that was advertised. Booo.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!