Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New here

Thanks, what kind of tower do you got? Nice ski pole on your old boat.

Welcome to the family. Congrats on the new boat. We are here for you. Just ask asway.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Nice boat very clean looking. Someone didn't get on the water much 72 hrs is nothing i put over a 100 in one season !
    I Think MOOMBA is Addicting

Sled491 Guest

Hey welcome to the family. Make sure you post pics of your install in the Mods section. Any problems ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by jjerrod View Post
    Thanks, what kind of tower do you got? Nice ski pole on your old boat.
    My tower was a budget special. I got it from my friend at Fluid Concepts. Lots of people comment on my homemade wakeboard pole on the old outboard. That model of Sunbird boat had the ski pylon sticking up out of the rear seatback. Very handy for skiing with a lot of people in the boat (not too easy to get up that way. I made a sky pole that would slide over the pylon and attach with cables to points on the sides. It was very stable and solid. But the wake on that boat was nonexistent.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Thumbs up

That is a good looking boat! Somebody took good care of it. I think you picked a good one.

Post Another Moomba Guy From Oklahoma

Nice boat. I'm sure you must be having alot of fun. I live in Tulsa right near BA. I got my boat last year and used to go to Keystone untill I figured out it was not exactly the lake I wanted to be at. My wife hit an unmarked sandbar at 20mph while I was wakeboarding and caused about 10K in damage. So this year I am at Skiatook lake at Cross Timbers Marina. It would be great to meet some other Moomba owners at Skiatook and get together some weekends.

Wow!!! Was your wife OK???

Quote Originally Posted by moombamaniac View Post
    Nice boat. I'm sure you must be having alot of fun. I live in Tulsa right near BA. I got my boat last year and used to go to Keystone untill I figured out it was not exactly the lake I wanted to be at. My wife hit an unmarked sandbar at 20mph while I was wakeboarding and caused about 10K in damage. So this year I am at Skiatook lake at Cross Timbers Marina. It would be great to meet some other Moomba owners at Skiatook and get together some weekends.
    Thanks, did you hit the sand bar at houseboat island? We go to keystone everyonce in a while, there a aswesome cove out there to wakeboard. We were at skiatook this weekend at tall cheif cove. I live at 101st and 145th.

Sled491 Guest

Hey Z, your Avatar is for a different forum. This is the Moomba forum, not the TDI forum