Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Jesse C found this valve. I think that I might give it a try this weekend.
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7431
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Newty, this weekend i added a second fill pump, but i just ran the hose to my surf sack-so both pumps will be filling that bag. Hope this coming weekend to try it out.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Cool let me know how it works.
    I keep watching the forcast for my area and the longterm is rain and more rain.
    One of these days we will get out.

week long forcast-40% chance of rain-quess what day that is, now im only off one day this weekend. think those would be 2 different days? nope same day
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Newty, Your Gravity 3 on steriods works. We had a break in the wind and rain, so to the lake i went, I timed filling my 750lb bag-----5 MINUTES till full.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Were not talking about drain time yet, its just to looooonnnnnggggg. Actually off work today and going to head over to wallyworld and see about a upgraded empty pump.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Moombadaze, Do you have the same two pumps hooked to the same thru hull fitting on a 'T' like Newty's set-up? I read back trough this thread but can't see that detail. I have been watching this thread closely to see how well this system works before I get off my wallet and buy the pumps and parts. Glad (and lucky) to have folks like you and Newty blazin the trail on this!! Keep reporting on the results if you can. Thanks!!!!

Jon J, my system is a little different than Newty's. What i have done is add the tee fitting with the orginal pump feeding the gravity 3 manifold, the 2nd pump is a tsunami 800bph pump that feeds directly to my surf ballast bag

here is a photo of the tee

this is the tsunami pump- i resused the factory fittings on this as i had them-

this is were the hose goes into the bag- i have this pump on a seperate switch for power that way i can undue the hose to burb the bag if needed.

in this photo you can also see my underseat bag.
    Last edited by moombadaze; 03-30-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Great to hear!! 5 minutes... thats awesome! I wonder how the dual pump to one manifold will work. Theoretically it sould be 5 minutes to fill the whole system (for surfing). That would be ballin yo! Yea now I can see how we are going to want to upgrade the empty pumps. At least the rears. When switching sides for surfing the bottleneck would be the empty time on the enzo or the 750's. My wifes going to love me when I try to explain that one to her. :0

Newty, just tell her you will get better fuel economy. The quicker you can make the boat lighter the better your fuel consumption will be. My wife used to buy that for a while.

P.S. do you still have an older Land Lock for sale?