Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Yea its a tandem. I'm going to find out for sure what size pumps these are and I'll let you know.

I was told that my old pump was a 500GPH. That's why I ripped it out and replaced it with a 1200GPH
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

well if they are 500gph i think i will rip mine out and put in 2 800gph tsunami pumps like Newty has done. I think my local wallyworld has them for 39 bucks each.
    Last edited by moombadaze; 03-05-2009 at 06:53 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Moombadaze-- I still have not finished my pump system. I have been very busy at work. GOOD THING RIGHT NOW. I will attack it next weekend. I just need to add the 1" valves that I purchased, then back to the water to test.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

If you guys remember on the "I have the answer" thread I found flow to be 650gph ish with the pump w/o the solenoids. Hopefully with the second pump things will flow a little better. We'lz see!

well im just waiting to see how the 2 pump upgrade works.

how soon you getting on the water Newty?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

If it ever gets over 50 and half way sunny I'd do it. I'm up to go out anytime but its hard to get others to go out when its poopy outside.
    Trust me I am as antsy as anyone to see how this works.

Guess you will not be going out this weekend since i heard Portland area is going to get more snow. Also cold weather is never a problem as long as you have heaters in the boat and a dry suit.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    I'm up to go out anytime but its hard to get others to go out when its poopy outside.
    show them the pictures of yearround allready out in Colorado
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

if i was there, i would definately be going out for a ride.

daze, thanks for the recommendation