Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Default Perfect Pass for my lsv

Well I am selling the waverunner and going to spend some of the money on the Mobius. I would like the perfect pass for it and was wondering if I could order one from SK and install it myself? Thanks. Jim .
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

I ordered mine from PP. It took all about 30 min to install. What year is you LSV?
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I was wondering if I must update my software to get the watertemp function to work on my pp.It is the wakeboard pro version and I noticed on the cheat card the option for watertemp. It is not in my operators book or on my menu screen. There are some extra parts in my owners pack and this may have something to do with it. 2008 mobius lsv. thanks

Sled491 Guest

I have the 07 version and it is a bit of a pain to get to the water temp screen. You must do it manually and go back manually. I heard the 09's have changed this.

Smile

I have an o7 outback that i added PP to in 08 so i asume i got an 08 version and water temp comes up very easily if not all the time. Not the nightmare to find like some others have posted.

I Have 07 moomba, I am guessing that is the same software I have.... Its a bit of a paine to pull up. Up and down arrow key at the same time and then two screens??? Shoot I cant rember now I have to re learn every spring! Can we update our software some how? I would love to have the temp displayed in the corner of every screen? depending on where at on our lake there is about 5 degrees differance.... and its a really small lake

skeerd,
    where do you ride out there?

Yearround, we usually hit the Lake in Delta,Sweitzers its only 10 minutes from the house, we have ski night three nights a week at 6pm where we ski,eat dinner and have a few cold ones. On the weekends we will go to ridgeway, Crawford or paonia res. Depends on how much time we have to get out and play. And then the trips to powell! Looking at a spring trip this year! along with the fall trips.

Ed did you do the updates yourself? I wonder if I can upload some newer software for my current unit?

Sled491 Guest

Yeah, I wonder how hard it would to upgrade the software? Would you have to send it in for an upgrade? However not interested if it only unleashes more bugs.