Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not yet Tazz, I plan on doing this in about 30 days or so.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I use the cooler in my LSV as a drybox. The 95 plus degree days and that ice was gone in no time. And nobody likes warm beer on a hot day. If you have the stock ballast bags in the back, a Igloo Cube cooler will fit in the compartment infront of the ballast bag, and holds alot more cokes(beer). Its a lil tight going past the hydraulic arm. FYI its alot easier to put the cooler in and then load it, bc a 40 lbs cooler and metal frame around the edge will definitely take a lil skin off.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Black/Grey
    Board - 08 Ronix Covin / 08 Ronix Cells
    Surf - CWB Tsunami
    Audio - 6 - JL M650-CCX 6.5" in boat
    2 - JL M770-ETX 7.7" on Tower
    2 - JL 10" W1 Subs
    JL M6600W & JL M1700W Amps

I second the the icecube. They fit nicely in the locker. Thats whyI was thinking of cutting out the cooler.

yep-ice cube so much better than the ice melter
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I got one of those cube coolers for Fathers Day a couple years ago. It looked kind of small to me but it holds way more than the old one and fits in places the old one never would. I absolutely love it. If I get another one it will be with the wheels though. When I pack that thing down it's a pretty good effort to hoist it into the boat on the trailer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Being new here, How wet does it get under the seats on each side of the cooler?

I have some scrap foam board about 1 1/2 thick (used on stucko homes) thinking maybe some type of square box around the cooler. it seems that on my model one could side the pieces in from the rear ballast and make the box and use metal tape to seal. have a piece of the black composite stuff on the ends to prevent chips from stuff in and out of the compartments on each side.

What is the boards on each side of the engine made of? Where can it be brought?

CD
    2002 OB LSV

Quote Originally Posted by mcdye View Post
    Being new here, How wet does it get under the seats on each side of the cooler?
    my experience is directly proportional to how many rollers i take over the bow. sometimes i soak things really well.

I would like to get one of those. Please let me know were to get one or order one online.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Walmart has them costco has them too.