Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Moving to Northern California

I am moving to Northern California from Chapel Hill, NC. I am looking to hook up with folks out west. I have a 2006 LSV. I had a lot of friends that rode with me in NC and it is always tough to ride without friends. My boat should arrive in NorCal mid March. . . I also plan to live near Cal because I will be working there. Any help would be much appreciated! Groups, message boards, marinas, etc. Thanks. NCMobius LSV

make sure you hit lake Shasta
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thanks. I will have to check it out. It looks like it is worth the drive.

Northern Calif. NICE.. Make sure to visit the Delta and Lake Don Pedro. we go there every year. Also, welcome to the West Side.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Welcome to the West. What city in North Cal will you be in?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Default Nor cal!!!

Welcome out west, Shasta is our lake of choice, You will love the warm water!!, Sorry to tell you it is at a all time low 144' down!!. Also the Delta is awsome. I live about 5 hours from shasta and it is worth the drive, again welcome out west.
    David Lowery 08 LSV
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Traitor!!!!!!!!!!
    (although I'd move to AZ if'n I ever had the chance)
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Bullards bar and lake englebright, some of the greenest water you will see. Unfortunately we are in a drought. Guess it depends where you are moving to.

Were in Northern Cali are you moving? I live in Redding so im on Shasta alot. Anyone from the board who comes to Shasta should hit me up, boat or no boat.
    06 Outback V

My girlfriend and I are moving to Berkeley. I will be working at UC Berkeley in the admissions office. It looks like we will be 3 hours from Shasta. I contacted a marina today on Bethel Island. It seemed pretty reasonable and close to the Delta. I am used to the warm water and weather of NC. So I am sure this will be a change. We are looking forward to it. Thanks for all of the help and the welcome.