Default FAE (Fresh Air Exhaust) on XLV

Howdy. Most of the experiences here are for the LSV. I have a 2005 XLV with teak platform. www.freshairexhaust.com lists my boat's model and year, but not with the teak platform.

I got the measurement instructions last year, did the measurements, lost them, didn't order the part... and now I'll start again. However, I would like to double-check with anyone else who knows the right numbers.

I'll have my boat home from the marina in a couple of days. If you have the FAE measurements for an XLV, please post them here.

Thanx

Default Call them

When I ordered my FAE I called them to order it instead of just trusting the charts. They asked me a lot of questions about what boat I had and were excellent to work with, a very friendly small company. I think I talked to the owner or manager. To clarify things a bit they even e-mailed me pictures of what kind of exhaust they thought I had to make sure we were on the same page. They sent me installation instructions in an e-mail that had a few tips the the instructions that come with it did not have. Installation was easy enough. It is amazing how quiet this makes my boat. Mostly just mechanical noises from the engine and water noise from the hull. No exhaust at the rear of the boat either. A terrific investment, one of the best aftermarket items I have ever bought.

Thanks. My season looks to be unexpectedly over (mostly female crew this summer was awesome until cooler weather prevailed), so I'll put this off until next spring.